I talk quite a bit about intentions with my clients, and since September signifies new beginnings and “back to school/work” energy for so many of us, I thought it would be the perfect time to do a fun (and easy!) project.
The Intention Challenge
This was 30-day photo adventure over on Instagram designed to create a simple, daily practice of living intentionally.
What does living intentionally mean?
To me, living intentionally means:
- being focused and present with my true self every day
- choosing what I want, and how I want to feel while working toward it
- consistently making smart, conscious choices that support that intention
Living intentionally means getting off the hamster wheel, paying attention and taking control of how we do our work and live our lives.
You define what you want, how you want to make it happen, and how you want to feel while doing it.
It’s that simple.
What will happen as a result?
Who knows? That’s why we call it an adventure.
- maybe you’ll make fantastic progress on something you’ve been putting off
- maybe you’ll find more space in your day
- maybe your mind will be more at ease
- …or maybe you’ll experience something else altogether
Whatever it is, I have no doubt that it will be amazing.
What’s it cost?
Not one penny. It’s absolutely free.
The month of September.
A simple, fun daily practice.
This challenge has closed, but you can follow me on Instagram to be notified of future challenges.